Founded in 1994, and run by the experienced management. Mastersystem grew years to years with excellent sales growth. We were a company whom provide the desktop pc level to corporate customer. As the time went through, success in the desktop pc level triggered us to enter the IT Network market, system integrator market and IT solution market. As one of the biggest System Integration in Indonesia, we have the right to choose best principles in respective area such as Cisco Systems, Hewlett Packard, and Microsoft. As well as Diebold ATM, F5, Citrix, Vmware, EMC software, Netapps, etc.
Our Vision, To become a leading company in ICT and System Integration in REGIONAL (SOUTH EAST ASIA)
Our Mission, To provide a world top product and solution , to dominate the system integration market and to provide the up to date technology and a quality services.
The Pre-Sales Engineer (PSE) supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical close” in complex solutions. The PSE collaborates with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit
Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
· Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
· Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
· Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and Advance
· Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure
· Support sales team to provide technical solution.
· Do intensive meeting and presentation with Enterprise Customer.
· Collect Customer’s data, needs and analyze then provide recommendation solution with maximum value to customer and corporate.
· Coordinate with internal sales team, sales admin, technical account and others internal party to customize solution for customer needs.
· Provide Proof of Concept solution at customer side.
· Monitoring and support post sale team during the project delivery.
· Have ability to fast learning new product to pursue additional business development opportunities in the Enterprise Customer.
· Have ability to combine several solution to support customer needs.
· Not limited to presales, have technical skill to implementation.
· Age 25 – 35 Years Old.
· S1 Degree, Majoring in Computer Science, Information Technology or other equivalent major.
· Min. 1-2 Year technical and 1-2 year presales experience. Fresh graduates are welcome.
· Skillset and knowledge requirement:
o Public Cloud Solution ( Microsoft Azure / AWS / VMWare Cloud Director etc )
o Networking ( Cisco / HP Networking etc ) and IT Monitoring tools ( HP Openview / IBM Tivoli / CA / Solarwinds / Managed Engine etc )
o Microsoft Cloud and Infrastructure Based Solution ( Active Directory / Microsoft Exchange / Microsoft Systems Center Family / Hyper-V / Office 365 / Microsoft Azure etc )
o Microsoft Platform such as Windows Server, Active Directory and etc. (Mandatory).
o Server Virtualization Technology such as VMware, Hyper-V and XenServer.
o Desktop Virtualization Technology such as XenDesktop and VMware View.
o Knowledge about Datacenter, Server, Storage, Backup and Networking is an advantage.
· Ability to fast analyze problems and troubleshooting.
· Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, Cisco Certification is an advantage.
· Possesses good presentation skills.
· Being Open, flexible and creative with business challenges and customer requirements.
· Self-motivated, self-organized and details oriented.
· Ability working individually and in a team work.
· Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
· Able working under pressure
· Location in Jakarta
Apply Lowongan Online